Homework help! Check out these awesome resources we found on the web!
These are great for getting help with your homework when you can’t have a tutor readily available.
You can find these apps in Google Play or the App Store.
Simply point your camera toward a math problem and Photomath will magically show the result with a detailed step-by-step instructions.
• Camera calculator
• Handwriting recognition
• Step-by-step instructions
• Smart calculator
• Graphs (NEW)
• Operations with: Integers, Fractions, Decimal numbers, Powers, Roots, Logarithms
• Algebraic expressions
• Equations: Linear, Quadratic, Absolute value, Rational, Irrational, Logarithmic, Exponential, Trigonometric
• Inequalities: Linear, Quadratic, Absolute value, Rational, Irrational, Logarithmic, Exponential
• Solving Systems using: Comparison, Substitution, Elimination, Gauss-Jordan method and Cramer’s Rule
• Calculus: Derivatives, Integrals
• Trigonometry: Converting Angles, Calculating trigonometric values, Finding Periods of trigonometric functions, Calculating with trigonometric expressions
• Graphs of Elementary Functions
Socratic can help students in any school subject, on any iOS or Android device, and in six major languages.
https://www.ixl.com is a website where you can choose the grade and subject, and take an online quiz. We like this one because it allows you to choose an answer, and it will tell you if it is correct or not. If not, then it will offer help.